Friday, August 13, 2010

Holy Nutts!

Well, it would seem I had entirely forgotten about this blog that I had meant to use as a means to keep my insanity at bay. Well since I have no followers or readers I really doubt anyone will get all bent up about it.. so I shall continue to blather on to myself! As you may have guessed (whoever you are) my insanity did in fact win. At the end of my high school career a boy from my school who had once been a good friend of mine locked me in his car and refused to let me out while he yelled at me. He was under the impression that I had been speeding rumors about his "girl" I personally couldn’t give two shits about them and asked to be let out of the car. He refused several times. A week later a large boy who I had been friends with came up to me, backed me up against a wall and screamed at me for the same reasons. He also refused to let me go. Long story short. The cops were informed and the two boys almost had charges pressed against them, I however saved their ungrateful asses from being arrested by asking my parents not to press charges.
So now I am in college... well community college anyways.. However I got a full academic scholarship and am also on the honors program. So, I am feeling pretty pleased with myself. Now all I have left to deal with is my horrid sister who is currently squatting at our house..
Over this long hot Arizona summer I felt oddly useless, and I had an art block like you wouldn’t believe. So the last few weeks I have been drawing still life after still life and I am pretty pleased with the results. So OF COURSE, I decided to do a sketch journal. A drawing for every day! and whenever I get around to it... try to post it up here!
We will see how my latest bullshit goes through... wish me luck my lovely nonexistent readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment